Tuesday, November 28, 2006

cold lines

Snow drops melt
To form a trace of their existence
On my window panel
Im freezing …
With no one to melt me back
To what I was made of

Im stung by the freshness
Nature is offering me
Making my nose all pink n cold
Something different
Something I chose as my dream

Im working hard to get off this feeling
Of loneliness and misery
After all, this is what I wanted to study
The elements of nature
In its raw stature

I brace my self up
To face all that life has scripted for me
In this chilly place
Be it snow drops or waves

If it is my dream it is meant only for me…

6 comments:

Ms. Lane said...

BRILLIANT ...!!!!!!!!!!!! your getting better each time. M so proud of you. keep it going!!

Da Rodent said...

Hmm... lady., are you crushing over someone :P :P :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

who wld i be crushin on wen im in an isolated pplace roddy ?

lol thunk ya rini !

Arvind said...

Sigh...
I'd hate to break it to you.. but it's NEVER going to snow in Chennai.. :P

Lovely poem.. Keep 'em coming!

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol aiyooooooooooo
me talkin bout swiz or someplace ...hehe

thnx

Unknown said...

ultimate poem di........pah range!