Monday, June 18, 2007

A FALLING Leaf

All my life, I've dreamed of being a senior, being a captain, sporting that attitude that defines a "eleventhee"! But here I am, getting worked up for every single thing, doing EVERYSINGLE day's homework, waking up to find that I've slept over my books the previous night, rushing to school to make it before my class teacher finds out I'm late, making sure I'm getting every word the teachers utter, You know what ?
I WANT TO REWIND MY LIFE !

I'm sick of my life, except for this one NEW factor in my life ( which most of you know, im guessing) well,other than that and my good ol' friends there's nothing to lift my mood up when im down,im becoming lethargic and tired and stressed out , and it is affecting me internally also ! ive lost like 5 kgs in a week , i puke every single day, its like my board exam period is repeating itself ! (urm just that there IS no exam rightnow!)

My sports day is coming up, and ooooh guess where its going to be held this time around ?? MADRAS CORPORATION ground where all these weirdos end up coming and oggling at us when we go there for some running practice and now it will be like PARADISE for them :(

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and oh you want the cherry topping of it all? once, we move on to eleventh all the senior teachers teach us , and now i found out that all our senior teachers are thinking our batch is educationally handicapped, even though we excelled in the boards , woah it feels great you know :(

I'm just trying to hold back my tears when I'm writing this, i dont't know where my life is heading!

I just know i have people who care for me , and that god really doesnt like me much, late realisation i know,well it wouldnt have mattered anyway if i had found out earlier , would it ?

P.s:ok im writing this when im really down , dont mean to hurt anyone from my school , or my schools "prestige" , just ranting about ...

8 comments:

Janhavi said...

heyy come on da.. its always difficult to adjust into new situations.. u don have to lose hope like this.. ok i know i m LOUSY at giving cheering up people.. but srsly everyone goes thru this phase .. when u feel like theress sooo many things u gotta do in so little time.. n 10th to 11th wooaahh always a big jump!! and u in DAV so u r the brainy lot!! but hey if u werent good and capable enuff y wud ppl give u so many responsibilities?? u r one supercool babe!! we know it.. now prove it to everyone who dusn't :D *ok this wus not supposed to be some punch line so theres no need to laff off ur chair :p*

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Hehe, the fact that you people care for me is the only string thats holding me up :) ...yeah willl become ok in a while ...

thanks
tc

Da Rodent said...

haha.. chill lady. The teachers love to show off that you have achieved nothing by doin the boards well. happens year after year to every batch of students. I heard that shit when i was in 11th., and I saw my juniors hear the same shit too :P They just love the idea of gettin small kids scared :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

hmmmm, sigh! i hate my school

Anonymous said...

hey I totally agree...empathize...everything..life in the 11th sucks so bad...

lucifer said...

well... he's the brightest of the stars and venus can be seen in the morning and so: Morning Star !!! :p a.k.a Fallen Angel... he 'was' held in higher regard than Michael, the First of the Seven Arch-Angels after lucifer's fall...

Ms. Lane said...

GIVING YOU MY BIGGEST WARMEST BEARIEST HUG EVER EVER EVER! :DDDD

pls SMILE! and its all part of life.. U will come around to getting past all of it! and someday u will look back and smile at ur school days! even if it were days filled with shit and puke! :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

:)