Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My gravity at crossroads


Signs point toward something impending
A disaster of sorts.

I space out

A labyrinth of daily monotony
Distracts me.

Then
Again
I'm shoved into the dismal future ahead

What if one more person goes away?
What if I'm stranded again
At the brink of adulthood

I enjoy momentary material happiness.

It feels like bliss,
But only helps me scrape through reality

Pure bliss,
Never been close to that feeling
Some say love, is pure bliss

Love has never been
A permanent chapter
In the story of my life.

It comes,
And goes away too.
With the whir of time

I want more..
Permanence
The surety, security and constancy.

Independence
The feeling of freedom, till I drown in it

Strength,
To hold on
To let go
To be

9 comments:

Da Rodent said...

get married :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

:0

I wouldn't have any sort of freedom then! :P

Da Rodent said...

@manasa: Sweetheart, its a package deal :P You dont get to pick and choose..

Da Rodent said...

.. unfortunately :D

Vinothini said...

This is beautiful. Simple.Invokes the 'ah-I-know-what-you-mean' feeling!

Manasa said...

@Rodent: Hahaha I kind of what your saying. As unfair as it may seem. :X

@Vino: Thanks vino..:)

Indian Economy said...

The Indian Economy is one of the largest growing world economy. Indian Economy is important from the point of view of all competitive exams. Read latest articles and important topics about Indian economy

Here you Get More Information About Indian economy

Geography Of India said...

Halfmantr provides complete study material about Indian geography important from point of view of all competitive exams. The portal covers the geography and the related concepts in great details.
Here you Get More Information Indian Geography

Unknown said...

Halfmantr.com provides free online coaching for aspirants of Civil Services exam. Read articles on current affairs, polity, history, geography, National Issues, International Issues etc.
Here you Get More Information Civil services Examination