Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the harsh world

This is how this world
Looks like to me
A test to prove my skills yet untapped
Another just to prove to myself
What im made of

The skill testing exam …
Looks more worth while to others
‘Others’….who don’t care how I go about in life
Were we made to be so indifferent?
Or do we suffice with what we are led on to?

Sometimes I wish I were an angel….
To change the machinery of this world
To let others know what satisfaction one can get
When she helps a person through that extra mile of struggle

But other times I wish things were just the same
So that …the cruelty, the harshness
Of this format available on this earth
Grows tired of itself and gives up
Or either gets wiped out for its own good

One day …all this will come to a close
A close that will witness a new opening
To something new but very much possible
Something which can change the meaning of living
Where we can live with our hearts not under security blankets

buh byeee
manasa