Friday, June 30, 2006

glowing globe

A gleaming globe around me
Separating me from the rest of the world
From the miseries, sorrows, torture n trauma


I get to have all the fun
No payback time
No installment for happiness
Nothing called a tear

I smile with a glowing face
My body accustomed to mechanism
Rolling and flowing
Along with the varying variety of mankind

I peer through windows
To see the various withdrawals taking place
Do in-depth analysis of the the human feelings
Weird hallucinations
All at one go

Sometimes I wish I could break it
For the suspense is killing me
Or other times I think
Of what miracle ive done to achieve this boon

3 comments:

Da Rodent said...

wake up.. wake up....

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

oi rodent im very much awake ...sigh dont give me a reality check i wanna stay inside the globe

Da Rodent said...

awright... sigh!! go to sleep.. :-S