Friday, October 13, 2006

i,me,myself. again

um well hilary duff fans (excluding me)
dont get ngry wid the following poem ...kinda in line with her song which goes 'i am'

I am

A weirdo
A psychic
A sport
A creep
A poet
Wonderful
A worthless pile of mosquito droppings
A quieto
A creative pile of god’s junk
A verbal tissue
A terrible reminder of sins
A heart throb’s nightmare
A scare crow
An athlete
A movie buff
A singer in my own rights
An admirer of me
A Leo
A constant trouble to everyone
A predictor with a capital p
A bored humdrum
A cruiser thru my dreams
An achiever
A pig
A bore
A winner
A basketball player
A dancer in my own rights
A contributor to this world
A sicko
A non-workaholic
A last minute worker
Stagnant
A mood lifter
A spoiler of the same
An enthusiast

………………

I am me

4 comments:

Sushruthi said...

Yes, you are all of that and most certainly, you are YOU!! About the wonderful part...hem hem..;)..hehehe..allright allright you are

c said...

and theres no1 else v wld rather u Be!

Da Rodent said...

Did not know you were a Leo too :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

haha i knew u were a leo like AGES back...for what else reason do ya think im ur friend :):):):):):)
;)