Monday, October 09, 2006

wIsHiEs


Wish I cld make things better for ya
Wish I could change your world

Wish I could take charge of things
Wish I could make it all all right

Wish I could have made things better
Wish u hadn’t moved on

Wish I could have moved on with you
Wish I could take things back to what it was

Wish I could hold on to this loud silence between us
Wish u never go away

Wish I still form a part of your strongest muscle
Wish I could remove you from mine

Wish I could take care of myself
Wish I could take care of you

Wish we had ended off in the beginning
Wish it weren’t the beginning of an end

5 comments:

mach4_dude said...

you wish too much........
gr8 !

Sushruthi said...

Some level wishful thinkig...NOT!!! who's this guy agen? good ole grizzly?

Da Rodent said...

Thats some babe in the picture :)

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Hey manasa...awesome..you are so talented