Monday, September 17, 2007

symphony of thoughts

every single day used to be a new day for me. the things that happen everyday used to be the same though..
but now ..everything has changed ..many new incidents,some for the good some for the bad ..some for both ..but one thing has definitely changed-no one is the same anymore .

dark shades of emotions cross me by
everyday
the dementor hovers over
sucking
happiness out of me..
whether there is anything to be happy about
is food for thought

kaleidoscope of thoughts
they twist and turn
make shadows in the void filling my head

Sudden balls of fire
breathing and angry
seldom avoidable
spread over my thoughts
like butter on bread
sheilding me from
seeing sense

the fury angst, temper
filling me
for reasons unknown
camouflage my true intentions
intuitions
goals
in life

4 comments:

Prarthana Ravishankar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucifer said...

hmmm.... do you usually write this based on what's happening in your life right now !?

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol yeah prarthana ..im trying to figure out how to avoid the screamings that fill my head like how it filled harry's :):)

lill too harry potterish eh ? lol

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

yeah ajay ...basically just scribble something down on my bst(business studies) notebook when i lose control ..then slowly (and lazily) type it into my blog :)