Monday, February 11, 2008

Things I've realized :)

Too long a wait for my next post huh ? ahh well i know im just talking to the wall so thats ok :) he can wait

so what HAVE i been doing , some may ask.I'll try explaining that.I've been going crazy and am successful in continuing to do so ..because of the farewell that's coming up ..im not revealing anything in case any twelvethees have turned spies ! Really its annoyign the way they turn up in the auditorium when we are really bucking up for the big day ..

Other than that , ive been missing the before said person so much so again.It all started when i started reading this book called P.S. I love you .it made me cry so much and think about the people ive lost in this journey of my life. I keep rubbing my fingers against things i love right now , because i never really did care about things until they werelost and cant come back and so im trying my very best to stay at the persent , forget my past, stay connected to things and people i love , and continue loving life how many ever times it tries to diss me off..
Writing really takes me to another level.This is one thing ive realised in the past few days , especially poetry .Its something like home, the smell of a bedsheet you use everyday,like the rubberband you throw around like you dont care about but still go treasure hunting everymorning to tie up your hair decently .Yeah, poetry means a lotttt to me , and thank god ive realised that too..

Oh yeah, and ive realised so many more things these few days, i just cant explain every single thing, not only due to lack of time but also becase of the fact that i love to keep some small things to my self , but hey i never said i wasnt a blabber mouth :P

Oh yeah and i went to see rini madam's play and it was rockin :) though i have to truthfully accept that i didnt pay attention towards the end of the play ( due to elements like archit , janhavi and c, and coughing pills :)!!) i really liked the lights, the cat(shree)'s acting.

and oh yeah i'll leave you to peace for a while :)

9 comments:

Prarthana Ravishankar said...

Aaahh!!
You stole the words right outta the horses' mouth...
I've read that book too, and I cried after it for probably two weeks...
Good to know, it isn't just me who thinks about whacky, loony stuff all through!!
Looks like I've company.. YYAYY!!
(P.S, I'm going through positive reinforcement after my practical exam debacle...
I'd rather end by saying all's for good!! LOL..:P :D)

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

hehe yeah.
after reading that book ive become this completely changed person ! really emotional now days
sigh i want the old me back too
well guess i cant have both so will stick with this avtar of mine for a while

keep in touch

Nithya said...

hey you..where did you learn to write so well huh?jus kidding i always knew you were so good..just seeing it on screen is kind of..too real, beautiful..definitely
unbeleivable?a bit..ok basicly a mixture of feelings. anyway amazing stuff, you clearly are gifted, keep writing, totally agree about the stuff aboutP. I LOVE YOUSent me on a backward journey too...it is kind of eerie how similar and yet different we are.. then i guess everyone is like that at some level..ok i'm crapping..keep going
love
nithya

P.S why have you named my blog as nithya's stuff in yours?..change it!! hate the way it looks please make it kissbliss

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Haha
yeah sorry thought it was funny .will change it to your preferance ma'am :)
and yeah i have found similarities with almost every second person i've met ...its either that im just a mixture of everything or everyone is similar in one eerie way or other ..so yeah dont get weirded out :)

Janhavi said...

hey woman.. i was distracted cos of archit n c too so don make me look bad!!!! :P lol and yup totally agree.. its these small small things in life that finally tend to matter the most.. not yet read PS I love you.. but since so many ppl i know are ranting about it i guess i'll jus get a copy!!
as always.. suuuper postt..

blog away!!!

c said...

to be fair. i was the only one who paid attention at the play.. u ppl hav no respect for a friend and her hard work! cha cha! dissapointed. and helloo ? ! i was the one watching the play seriously despite the 3 of u being so painfully annyoing!;-)!

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Oh yeah ! dont worry c , rini knows who to beleive at times like these ! hehe
better luck next time !

Ms. Lane said...

hehe! yes I do know who believe! :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

HAHA AT LAST !rini mam saw