Thursday, May 29, 2008

dAnCe


I don’t know why I feel this way when it comes to dance. It grips me, it tires me out. It makes me smile during accounts class. It makes me feel goofy, when I turn around a guy instead of me doing the same! It leaves me gasping for more (and oxygen), every time.

It gave me a new meaning to life. Something I’ll cherish till I’m old and croaking. The first time I danced with a guy (bad experience, but hey I did dance with a specimen of the opposite sex). It made me feel confident. It made me another person in a span of fifteen days. It made me addicted to hip hop songs.

P.s: It made me lose 3 kgs in fifteen days.

7 comments:

Janhavi said...

:) :) :) glad u had fun :)

luv
janu

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
im going to go for regular classes once boards are over!!

alx said...

dancing is so much fun....

d 1st time u danced with a guy-bad xperience uh??....dat guy blogs??...hw did he feel??

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Actually, it wasnt THAT bad an experiance.yeah we both goofed up with the steps and he blamed me even though it was just a paltry work out thingy, not on stage.
the next day he asked me again, i said find someone else pretty loudly, and you should have seen his face!

no he doesnt blog, and i dont care what he feels :P

alx said...

chill

seems u have some contempt 4 dat guy....but it's always better 2 knw d othr side f d story,often those are invaluable lessons in life

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Lol, i cant chill when it comes to him..! ill start abusing him more if i go on about him, so ill shut up :)

Indian Economy said...

The Indian Economy is one of the largest growing world economy. Indian Economy is important from the point of view of all competitive exams. Read latest articles and important topics about Indian economy

Here you Get More Information About Indian economy