Sunday, May 18, 2008

Useless waste of 15 days of my life.

I was smitten by you
At the very first glance

How can I fall for you?
Having just looked at you a couple of times?
Having known only your name?

I need treatment, and fast.
To remove this annoying feeling that
Sends a lurch through my stomach, a shiver through my spine
And also weakens my knees
When you just LOOK my way?

Have you ever seen yourself smile?
Trust me; it’s the best thing I've ever looked at.

I may be rambling about..
But here's what I have to say
I have a huge crush on you

I may sound cliché, but
I've never felt this was
For anyone before!

Anyway I'm saying this, all straight from my heart.
A non functional one, since you did something to it

And yeah,
I don’t care if you like me back
Just thought I'd let you know.

P.s: just thought ill put it up cuz friends said its pretty good. don't mean a bit of it now. atleast, not after what happened at the show :I

P.s:It will always remain my crazy crush poem :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tht realy waste

Janhavi said...

siighh!!!! i feel the butterflies remembering the things i used to go thru when i had my stupid crushes!! lol hes unlucky not to have a sweetheart like u so chill his loss :)
u have better ppl here who trust me will make u feel on top of the world forever :D

cheers!!!

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

anonymous: sorry didnt get what you were saying? and you can leave your name you know!

janu: yeah i know! but still...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Arvind said...

Hmmm...

Now imagine if he approached you and started talking to you..
Elevate to cloud No. 9 huh?

That's how it all works.. Crushes are not 'stupid' though, like mentioned very delicately by a previous commenter..
They're fantastic, but you just need to remember to remain on your side of sanity.. Because once you cross the threshold into some fantasy place, you'll end up becoming weird and clingy..

Good luck with your crushes.. :)

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Lol.. actually the whole point of the heading was that i found out
1)he is committed
2)hes going to spore for college
3)he is actually immature, i mean i found that out from our first conversation.

lol but all said, that crazy crush will always be there i guess :P

Nithya said...

hello..very"say it like it is" poem, love it. Can totally understand what you went through. After reading your poem , i relived my crushes. But I understand you"P.S" even better. Is that wierd??..hmm..By the way prodigal poet? me?exaggerate much?..seriously..change please

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

haha, you wish. thats your name in my blog, dassol.

btw thanks

Anonymous said...

My gosh!!
the poem is real gr8!!
Seems as though my story is pretty simlar to yurs!!!:D
Keep goin gal!!

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

hey soun,
thanks for dropping by.and thanks for reading my poem! glad that you feel the same way and now, many are saying thats how it is when they have a crush ..wish we had some kind of love potion to get the princes we want! ahh wish snape hadnt died:P

Indian Economy said...

The Indian Economy is one of the largest growing world economy. Indian Economy is important from the point of view of all competitive exams. Read latest articles and important topics about Indian economy

Here you Get More Information About Indian economy