Sunday, September 21, 2008

Crushed.

Having a crush on someone is the most irritating feeling in the galaxy. It makes me dream of things that will never materialize, thoughts that are a constant distraction, a churning feeling in the gut… a lot more that just doesn’t have space in this paper. It’s a bag full of empty promises to the self and hurried glances at mirrors. It forces me to make sure I look my best, wherever I go, in the hope of seeing that person. In the end, Im drained, feel cheated, and alone. Everyone seems to be happily committed, whilst I drink a mug of coffee, alone, bored and feel like a stray, that’s been somehow accepted into this environ, reasons unknown.

7 comments:

alx said...

so true & cant relate more.....
as some1 told me d othr day -ther's nothing wrong in having a crush & there's nothin better which wil force u 2 b a better person

also der is nothin bettr dan njoyin a coffee alone nt botherin abt hw much d othr person has sipped

good crisp post

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Hmmm. But its sooo irritating. Its hard to be happy about being single when everyone around you is committed and happy.

alx said...

yeah mayb 4 gals.....its never too bad to get sponsored on yo weekend as long as u r not emotionally vulnerable,but a handful stand d test f time

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Hmmm. What do you mean sponsored on the weekend? I dont want to get committed to get sponsored! mad eh?

Im totally for the splitting the bill thing :P

Juhi said...

Dont we all feel that way? :)

Mads said...

aargh..single rocks, girl...stop those damn crushes...gonna get crushed anyway :( :P

repeat after me..single rocks, as long as i'm single :P :P :P

i love this short n to the point post...

blogrolls u :D

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Lol,danku-danku!I liked the singles rock as far as im single slogan :P