Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whatever

I feel like a lone wanderer
Someone who is just watching, not participating.
Others' lives seem more complete and interesting.
I am almost the same all the time
Nothing in my life, worth gossiping about.


I wait with a pen in hand and paper to stare at.
Waiting for thoughts to flow.
I feel like something ominous is going happen any moment.
I feel vulnerable.
The joy and jocund everyone is witnessing, among bomb blasts
and abuses seem unreal and made up.
The fake relaionships seem like a deal signed between two ambassadors.
The reality in every thing has lost its quality after the coming of 'reality' shows.

Im waiting for something new.
someone special.
Im fed up.
Time's tickin'

6 comments:

alx said...

Sorry if i am wrong, but to me its high tym u change sumthin which only u can understand or mayb a special one can.....n wishin u frm d bottom f my hearts dat u indeed find a special one sooner than later f u r incapable f doin it all yoself

nt sure f this ws a poem or prose(poor me) ... eithr way i wud appreciate it as a piece f yo imagination rathr dan personal feelings.

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Sigh.I dont have anything to change. I'm always waiting.

And i think its something in between prose and poetry :)

And thanks for the wishes. Anyway i want to move to canada..where both my sisters are planning to settle forever..so some nri there then :)

alx said...

Wow...i have heard a lot about the hospitality of the Canada govt.Wonderful place 2 b at i guess & wish the NRI is cooling his heels for you

Anonymous said...

Lol, yeah sure. The invisible nri.

Juhi said...

Ok So,if ur un-interesting, Then our lives are just as boring as a lecture by princi when there's no current. Wierd Comparison, but like u said Whatever!

Wonder who ur NRI will be... probably some1 in spore? ;)

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

My first instinct would be to kill that guy. Next would be to never let him go :)

that is, IF i ever see him again!