Wednesday, September 13, 2006

me against (as usual) myself

i want myself back
i want all dat i had back

im selfish
and i dont like to lose
especially in the game called life

i want to be the person i was
i want the people
who were, in the past, right next to me

i dont get it
how can i not be
if god himself is so selfish

im no angel im no devil
i cant hold back my pain, my tears,
my soul for so long

im breaking down
tearing apart
hating myself

i want myself back
i just want
what i had before

what i loved before
what i enjoyed before
who i cared for before

who i loved before
where i lived before
i became like this

i want my life back
please.god

2 comments:

Arvind said...

You know, I wrote a poem once about 'change'.. I think it's still up there on my blog..
http://themoondothshine.blogspot.com/2006/08/change.html

It pretty much refers to the same thing you're talkin bout...
As much as we hate to let go of the person we are, when time demands change we always give in.. Fighting it is pointless, but reminiscing the past is painful...

I guess, the best possible explanation could be 'LIFE'... It's never the same after sometime...

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

hmmmmm am realizin it jus now i guess ....but im more sad for those who dont even realize they r changin..n btw ur poem ROCKZ