Thursday, May 04, 2006

the gala holiday time

hols hols hols!!!!!!!!!!!!


yeah yeah yeah im sounding tooo excited hehe but me DO need to njoy a fair amt of freakin fun ...but me has like 366 sums in math ..like 100 q n a's in social ...like one worksheet in hl (sanskrit)...eng lill compositions hehehe..n sc worksheetwhich me completed liek a gud gud gal !

otherwise ive spent my hols watchin movies ..chillin out ...taking dvds n chillin out again !!!
heheheheheh ....ive made like a whole bandwagon full of nu friends ovah this summer ...i no maybe cuz of the heat they r willin to be my friend ...u no they cant stand me other wise *evil grin*

my sis ran off to amsterdam ....no idea who all shes trbling there ... sighhhh :)
welll as long as shes safe wid mah nu ipod camera n hair straightener EVERYTHINGS fine wid me ehehehehehe ...me not very materialistic am i???

lol ohkie as ive updated all u lucky ppl engh me needs to run now to see my nu potted plant (i potted it alll by myself!!!)

feels proud n waves a hand out to u all
bhyeeeeee
manasa

1 comment:

Abhishek Saxena said...

hehe...no comments hey i wanna ur camera for a while!!!! :D