Monday, May 01, 2006

A Little Out Of Mah Life

My world my lifeline
You can call it the news of the hour
A large share of pie is connected wid exuberance
The life of mine

I live breathe eat
Ndtv –cricket- movies- poems
Not just to beat the heat
But to prove myself, to beat the stress

When Im asked to stand in a group
Where I share the same hobbies, interests
I realize slowly
That I can never be part of a conditioned troop

When I write a poem
It’s like I’ve taken the plunge
I do all the fast furious work
Hoping to find, in my work, a gem

When I watch a movie
I somehow end up remembering
Every intricate detail etched out
Even if its not worth accommodating

I follow cricket
Rather like a religion
Though people around me
Think of it as a mere adoration

I rouse through ndtv
My one and only destination
The only place to which
My heart sends an application

By Manasa Kumar

No comments: