Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I call it love...

She walks by me everyday
Never though can I think of a thing to say
Every waking moment I think of her
Whatever happens I’m there for her for sure

What, to me, they do Ur daily glances
only i know, the trauma of those post glance trances


And so here i stand
With nothing in my hand

As she pulls back a fragile strand
I can see what she's been through like a magic wand
Feels like my hearts dancing in my hand
Cuz my love is suffering and that’s something I can't stand

Some people have loved and lost a lot, mah gurl
U got to know that life isn’t like a shining pearl
Maybe I’m not the right guy for you
But I’ll care the hell, I swear true

And if we’ve got to part ways anytime after now
You got to know I did love thou
There will be times when everything might go wrong
But for us, u’ve got to stay strong

You don’t always have to flow with the current
Cuz there are things that make ya different
I know I might be saying this too less a time
But ur too cute to be called a dime

I nevah wanna see u cry gurl
Cuz that would make mah world a black swirl
So once again take a look at me
Cuz right here I am, ur prince=to-be


um hey dont get doe-eyed n start crying ...lol me n sushruthi (one of mah best friends) wrote dat now wwwooooooopppieeeeeee n to tell ya thats sushy's debut !!!

lol neway write in bout watya think bout it ...
bye n tc
manasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

prince to be..wow get copywrights girl some guy is gonna steal this and use it to charm his girl..lol
anyway g8 work as always.
tk c.cheerio
rini

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer