Friday, August 04, 2006

bLoOdY cArInG

Why the hell do I care so much?
All I get in the end
Is nothing as such
Just tears, a gift to redeem my emotions

Wish I could just throw it all away
And get on with life
But I then again I follow the same routine way
Just to get kicked by the thorns of hearts

I might have asked for someone
To care share n feel n all tht
But well by calling u honey bun
Friends are the worst heart breakers

You can’t throw them away
You can’t keep ‘em either
Once you’re into this play
Ur jus left all alone, stranded

Family sounds like home sweet home
After a huge vacation
But all it does is like venom
Makes ya grope for life as was before

Suffocation tension stress
Key words to pass this exam
You’re left in a mess
Thinking its better to flunk

It’s kind of like this addiction
You wanna tell her something so bad
But it’s all written down in fiction
Leading to nothing but isolation n pain

Once Ur with them
U feel all’s right in da world
Until they betray ya behind Ur stem
While your left screamin in self agony

Oh crap why do I care so much?
Why can’t I take this feeling away?
This tantalizing freaky clutch
Over all things uve ever, going to, and are feeling?

3 comments:

Ms. Lane said...

wow..............by far ur best undoubtedly..good play with words trust me whoever reads this will be able to relate to it.Ms.Poetess ;) lovely indeed!!

Anonymous said...

oh well... what did i say? writing always brings out what yo feel best... and uj've done it here once again... awesome work moosa dear...

mach4_dude said...

had a bad date eh? gud expression....of ur tears...