Saturday, August 05, 2006

tHaT nIgHt

That night you looked at me
Everything looked right, just then
Just right

That night you pointed at one star
And said it was like us
Always shining, everyday without fail

I felt so good
Right there next to ya
Spending a lazy dusk, happily

I looked at you
All my worries, fears ran away
Right then I knew

I knew you were THE one for me
You cld change me back to who I deserve to be
After a huge trauma, u made me me

I wish I cld see you again
I pray for you safety
In that lovely place

That lovely place called heaven
You are now only mah guardian angel
But will never really be my very own

Tears fall down, full fledge
No use, I can see
Heartbroken, life taken ovah by thgts

Thgts that are the only memoir
Of you and who I used to be
I am clueless

I am clueless when I see
Doe-eyed couples holding hands
And walkin around da park

Walking around like they rule da world
Life is all they want, in the end
The assumptious THE one means nothing to them

I know no one can be like us
Cuz in the end
Our star is still shining, everyday, non-stop

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo cute even tho i ve read it before... its so nice to read it all over again...
keep writing moosa dear

sushy

Da Rodent said...

wow.. wow.. Who is THIS now??

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol he is an imaginary innocent cute perfect boy

Da Rodent said...

aaaaaaaaaaw... dreamboy :P Does the dreamboy have a name? :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol um um *thinks whether to tell srk or dhoni or dravid or tht cute guy in sports day*

hehe

Da Rodent said...

Ok., lets know the 'cute guy at the sports day' :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol well to tell da truth i swear i donno his name or class ...hehe jus he saw me i saw him ...n he saw me n i saw him n i saw him n he saw me .....
hehe well in da end mah house got march past cup n his house n dint get so kinda was feelin bad ...lol
n eya mah friends hav started calling him GRIZZLY BEAR for no poor reason of his !

mach4_dude said...

seems like d perfect , on d drive-in cliff lol , date !! i dint no u had such wild imagination manasa...

Da Rodent said...

@manasa: hehe.. alright.. shy guy i guess :P Some times it is good when you take the first step :P

Janhavi said...

wooooaaaahhhhhh!!! u r sooo daaaammmmnn goooooddddd !!!! hmm but dont ya think u must be studin as well ;-) lol ok don wanat ya killin me for dat hee hee keep it rockin gal!!!

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol finey finey ill excuse ya only this one time ....me got an eighty at math after my previous UNUTTERABLE marks ...yeah i no i gotto do better ...but i hafta place my first step somewer first na !

ohkie u tc ...cya
manasa

Anonymous said...

sollave ille!!!!!!!!!!!
yaar anda pavam patta janmam
very cute poem da macha