Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ode to mah cutest friends

Have I ever told you
How much you mean to me
Even though we talk via chat
N express thru emoticons?

Sometimes I wish
You were right in front of me
To tell you to trouble you
To make u cry why u were born

Sometimes I wish it wld stay the same
We chatting via chat
So Tht at least what we share remains
Even though its thru a monitor

Have I ever toldya
Tht there r times when
What uve told me
Has kept me awake all night

Either making me smile
Or makin me feel all’s right in da world

When the times when u don’t feel right
I feel like touchin this cold monitor
And wishing it wld dissolve
And show the correspondin side

There r also times when ive cried
In front of this comp telling u what ive been thru
Or crying thinking
How more sweet you can get

There r more times when ive fallen down
Laughing at u or with u
Feeling all mah trbles evaporating

The words we have shared ….
Has made my heart to care
Even though I cant count
The miles ur away from me


No wer else I can feel this way
Caring sharing freakin day by day by day

6 comments:

Ms. Lane said...

awwww...tats so cute great to know u have a wonderful set of chat frends,really nice to write a peom for them :)

Da Rodent said...

Hmm.. its quite weird how it is so easy to relate to people online :)

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol aes roddy

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

wadya mean them rini its u too n better thank me now cuz me sat n wrote dat like 2 or something on mah bday
NO ONE pities me
sigh sigh

c said...

on everyones behalf THANK U! AND V LOVE U !!!LUCKY US!beautiful poem ma!

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

ehee compromise aa ?(wink wink)