Wednesday, August 02, 2006

my THE ONE please

Washing machine at work
Chugs down what is thrown at it
With utmost ease
I stare at it trying to stay fit

I tap my fingers
Trying to chill
I’m pushed into reality
Without a resistance pill

Those times
Is what I think of nowadays
To forget ‘em …
Fretting freaking n screamin r mah ways

Wish there was a person
For myself
To if not change things for the better
At least gimme the power to engulf

Sure he wld go mad
But then what’s the point
To stay away from mah miseries
And claim to love n disappoint

He could be
The world’s biggest freak
He could
Have an orrible physique

All I want is someone
to care share n feel
to soothe my soul….
Of all things…heal

5 comments:

Ms. Lane said...

ok ur no longer poetess in making m gonna blog roll u poetess :)..its beautiful..funny and touching keep it coming girl oops poetess.

Da Rodent said...

Hmm., so.. well., I was counting boy number 5 last.., then i lost count.. Now where is it heading to?? :-S

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

@rini:awwwww thunk u
@roddy(boogieman):lol wer didya get da pic tht they wer my THE ONES?

Da Rodent said...

@manasa: not literally that they were 'the ones'., but that you expected/wanted them to be 'the ones' :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol right