Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hey peeps here is one of my fav poems evah titled SPANISH HAIR

M y memories run through me as, in my mind
I run my fingers through those auburn locks
With streaks of gold and silver and black
I miss you so much, when are you coming back?

y ou've left me here to fend for myself
In the loneliness of accompaniment
I'm a stranger in a world of strangers
Neither world I would preferI
hate to think that you've been gone so long
That I've forgotten what your face looks like
I'll never forget that Spanish hair of yours, though
It's the only thing I got from you,
I knowI love the way you love my hair
Makes me look like you in a few glimmers of light
This is what makes me feel like I belong
Once I see those beautiful shades,
it makes me feel strongI know you are part of those "most beautiful"
The list I know I could never be a part ofI'm glad,
though, that I can grasp a part of you in me
And when I don't feel right,
I know you're there for me
The Spanish hair I feel is most beautiful
Every strand unique, an individual color
Just like you and me--we are the same in our uniqueness
And that is enough to satisfy this redress of loneliness

4 comments:

Ms. Lane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Lane said...

lovely poem..read your earlier entries you have a good flair for writing, looking forward to your future blogs..take care.

Blazin said...

mmmmmmmmmm so who is this guy again eh *smirk* hehe really cool one.......BUT U REALLY BETTER TELL ME WHO :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

aaaargh
monkey its supposed to be a spanish girl writing a poem for her mother who's left her ..
next READ the poem bfore getting so excited lol

tata
manasa