Sunday, March 12, 2006

my first poem

hey peeps u can say this is where all the trouble started off lol ...i guess my real first poem was in my sixth std n i was forced to write about nature which i ,surprisingly,willingly did ...then came all the cramming up of my thoughts and i guessed the only way for these every-second-one-opinion-about-something to come out was 'writing a poem'
and here goes -does it matter?

Rays, rain, rainbows do they even matter
The curve called smile has also vanished
Does that even matter?
But I still believe that something like that exists and unless
I see it I remain a shatter……..

One more time I realize that we have a life
That can only be worth it if we stand together
All right
And every time I hear a cry
I know that it’s not right…


Due drops take their time
Thunders light up the sky
Flowers bloom all their might
But every time I see it
I say “later”….

Does this happen only to me
Or is it a born myth to flee
And now I realize that
We have time for
Every thing For which I have said later…


lol i know your like omg how more lame cannitget kinda but yes i do agree with you ...but i swear illl put up better ones in the following few days ..um fine hours...um minutes lol
so do comment if u feel if ive wasted your time enough lol
so chao till next time
manasa

3 comments:

Sushruthi said...

hey, it aint soo bad. u got a lotta better stuff tho *evil smile* ;). soo keep postin!

Ciao Bella!!

Blazin said...

Omg Omg Omg, This is your 1st poem WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Its really pretty awesome and i really do mean it. I mean come on I still remember the first poem i wrote and it was titled the sun, back en i was so proud of it but the other day when i read it, just couldnt stop laughing. TRUST ME U WERE GOOD AND U R GOOD cant really talk about future, cause of your tastes in Harry & Sania and stuff hehe freaks me hehe.... Me so wanna hear more from you

Abhishek Saxena said...

hey mansa!!! is dont believe ..u can write such nice poems!!!!!! hey u now i am biggest fan of yours poems so keep posting and mail to me direct also okay?.happy writing :)