Sunday, March 12, 2006

the second scenario

now this is my second addition to my blog
guess i AM getting obsessed wink wink ....or u can call it another way to get rid of science exam fever which will vanish after my exam tommorow ...so neway i thought ill bore u guys out with another poem of mine cuz of lack of time to write an article or story ...neway um cuz of reading too much science i guess i chose my user name as CHLAMYDOMONAS hehe a unicellar organism ...ppl im not so weird otherwise ..jus tht now n then lol

and here comes the poem relationship factor which is SERIOUSLY a poem which is not true ehehe ...
The relationship factor

I knew from the very start..
I didn’t have any place for u in my heart

Relationships do sway
I guess I just learnt it the hard way

That was a tough night
Cuddling my pillow and thinking of decision, hopefully right

How much we’ve gone through together, apart
Just wish we had thought about this at the start

Now that I’ve seen one end of a coin
I fear, I might feel, on the other side like an injured groin

As the cool wind purges me
It did kind of egg me on to see

Just what lay ahead of me?
Maybe a career in fashion with a theme

Or indulge in a career for which I’ve been striving for
Just the size of a bullock’s cart

Well from what I’ve learnt from life
I said to myself I’d have to choose either side of the knife

And here I am just as successful as you
But did we just miss out a big clue?

hey oki guess me will go n read diversity now ....bubye for now
manasa

5 comments:

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

TO MANISHA
lol bet neone can write better than me ...i write poems like relationship factor when i have big damn thgts crammed up in mah mind n it HAS to come out some way or the other or i cant get on wid my exams hehe ...n um floods in chennai actually sounds nice for a title *dont freak out grin grin*
lol so chao
manasa

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol u HAFTA post up ur geo poem ...gawd things r getting freaky nowadays ! why dont u post it in a blog of ur own hmm?
send me the link if ya have it
chao manasa

Abhishek Saxena said...

hey i wont comment this time about ur poem but that chlodomona....or whatever..lol..i by mistake deleted ur mail and i literally have to gone thru online biology stuff to remember name of ur blo...grrrrrrr..lol..but anyways u write like some big poet .. :p keep going

Manasa. K .Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manasa. K .Kumar said...

who said i AM LIKE a grt poet ?mmmmmmmm? I AM A GREAT POET lol
chao manasa