Tuesday, March 28, 2006

a peppy numbah!

hey peeps
i know u guys arent as great singers as me (like dats gonna happen ) neway down below is a poem cum song tht i wrote n if u ppl plan on reading it well then dont READ it jus sing it liek a song lol n go ahead

Hey wanna getcha know u better
Please don’t close down the shutter
Just when u see me
U can just as well
Break my heart free

I’ve always had this thing
Just for u boy
Oh yeah my little wing
Will just fly for you
When we’re watching troy

Just the way
My fav writer puts it her style
I go all ‘frission’ for u oh my
I know it’ll take us a while
To get 2 know each other, my guy

Waiting for you
In this high n mighty road
Is me right here
Don’t think I fear


Some times I take it off on you
Sometimes I suppress myself, so true
So if u think, with me, u gotta a chance
To head off someplace bizarre
Oh yeah France

2 comments:

Ms. Lane said...

lol..good one.Would like to hear you sing it :)cheerio!!

Blazin said...

hehe me and sing it, lol you know i dont wanna live in a deserted nighbourhood dont ya ;) but really cool one and yeah as rini said, you should kinda record YOU SINGING IT and post it up :D dont u jus wish u could kick me :P