Sunday, March 26, 2006

is it worth it all?



When I pledge
Feeling like you’ll never let me down the edge
That ill stay devoted to our cause
Without a little pause

Every thing you’ve told me
I remember
What, in our relationship, do I foresee?
I still ponder

Every time I see you, you’ve made my day
If that ain’t enough, I have nothing left to say
I close my eyes n pray
Hoping to find a way

Our choices do differ
When I talk about Hilary duff you suffer
When you talk about Sci-Fi movies
I suffer

Not that it undermines
Our relationship in any way
It just lines
Our preferences on a tray

Every thing I put my heart into
You are there to support me
Just call me n pronto
I’m there for u, rafting in the sea

If ive ever made u feel bad
Believe me im feeling much more sad
Cuz ur still my 'the one'
and if u dont get it im bringing my gun !















2 comments:

Blazin said...

Just as always another really amazing poem by ya, lol its really really sweetly cutely funnyly terrorisin (last line hehe) but again this one sure is one of da tops in my list :D

Ms. Lane said...

great work u surprise me each time..the last line was apt and may i add horrifying yet funny culminations of the thoughts.