Sunday, March 19, 2006

a vital issue

Hey guys me back again
Have a few days before my next exam
Just taking a break
Well a week back ,I was writing reviews on rdb for the blog n I made it quite big then I put post n voila the whole thing vanished .i was sooo damn let down that I didn’t qwrite nething after tht …lol now am in a very very good moood jus cuz India is rocking in the cwlth games (go India!!) ..oh and am writing this is in ms word with more security !

Yeah me still thinking what to write ….no I realized writing a review is damn tiring tht too when it decides to vanish when uve put all hard work into it …humph …lol

I dunno yesterday I just turned off the light to get my beauty sleep (hehe at one after watching waqt n crying little hey common its damn good n dumb!) …n then I realized
I didn’t even know what I was wearing at tht very moment …even tho I spent like hours putting it before goin for an icecream ….i was still thinking bout it then started relating it to u know life ….tht stupid cycle we go thro called LIFE of all things ..though its nothing diff than a knife….

Do we all lose our identity after all the fame n bubbly attitude? Look what happened to nadira ….she went through all she could and was totally heading in a different direction when she got a chance to act n then no looking back …after her prime time shes left all alone …n poor thing she got used to liking loneliness …the very thing every human dreads in reality ….n she was totally ignored by the media …the film fraternity ..the very industry tht idolizes shah rukh khan n the scoundrel of a salman …

Are we actually doing justice to our country ?..just take a look at where . the Jessica lall case is heading in its meandering course in a totally partial judiciary system …he shoots he hides n everyone forgot to ask his father who is a legal (former minister) where the hell his son is hiding ?

Only when I watched THE BIG FIGHT in ndtv yesterday did all these thgts come to my mind…99% of the audience said tht they were more reliant on the media n people for justice to happen ….only after ndtv gave the viewers petition did a chance of a sincere judgement came into being …

Our judicial system is haywire …our leaders have also gone haywire (take a look at the number of times president’s rule comes into being in India)….we,the people aren’t one heck bothered …we have only time to decide which movie should top the list this week (no offense but I HAVE to generalize this one time )

So what are we the people going to do ?…just go ahead write blogs like these …no real action is going to be taken ? no public outcry?(except in the case of Jessica lall case)
But do we the people always have to keep shouting our voice hoarse till the responsible (like as if they will evah be responsible) leaders n bureaucracy take up the issue?

If justice has to come in our country …if attention has to be given to people even if they have lost their prime time ….if we want our identities to shine throughout our tenure in this big world at least till we are alive …it should come from within. …I may have watched too many times a rang de basanti but my conclusions are the same

And if u do feel strongly about this issue post in ur comments …
So chao

Manasa

3 comments:

Blazin said...

All i can say, A JOURNALIST not in the making but in PERFECTION, you stuff rock da whole place

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

You know what Archit? I wrote a similar, more refined editorial on this topic for my project in the first year of my college and got good reviews and reactions..I can't believe I wrote all this when I was in school itself.. :P

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

You know what Archit? I wrote a similar, more refined editorial on this topic for my project in the first year of my college and got good reviews and reactions..I can't believe I wrote all this when I was in school itself.. :P