Wednesday, April 05, 2006

confusion

oi peeps ...this very poem ...jus read it now ...thgt it was cute so put it on jus like tht ...me dint have time to write nethign new ...(now tts not something A GRT POET WLD SAY but lol wen did i say im one mmmm? ) hehe go on if u wanna





Making a decision
is an affrimation
to move in the opposite direction
but if much could express how much i love you,
i'll tell you how Much LOve,
life , lies to many soul ties
Last night my tears cried
she wept all the way into the morning
my sadness.... even she could not hide
although i stopped the weeping she didnt,
she lost all her pride
she saw beyond me
she saw deep inside
because many times i've lied
lied to myself,
tried to hide,run,forget,
act like i wasn't a mess
but i know am a hot mess

To write an end shouldn't there be a beginning?
or to end a beginning
there should actually be a beginning?
or to start and end one should finish a beginning
or to stop a start one should start a stop
to define Love is like looking to solve an equation
because if love was giving of yourself
and expecting nothing in return....
why are you looking at me???

No comments: