Wednesday, April 12, 2006

20 n still counting

he he checkout mah nu poem guys


I’m a cogwheel .NOT

Right here I am
A prisoner of word
Not able to express
What lies
Between the walls of my heart
I look wearily round me
The daily monotonous cogwheels
Doing their share of work
Will I be one of the cogwheels ..
Helping this supposedly
Developing country
To nurture its IT industries?
To bring into the spotlight
The mischief done by laloo
To get all doe eyed
If a developed nation offers
Our citizens a crore for hard work?
All the thought process
Going on inside me
But does it have ne value ?
im still right here
Right now
Sitting as I was just as above
Mind wavering
Brain at last processing
Haven’t changed an ounce


Lol hoped u guys liked it lemme know

Bye n take care
Manasa kumar

2 comments:

myepoch said...

lets see..
i kinda like your poem
but sumthin is misin
will let u kno when i find out what...
tc.

Ms. Lane said...

wow!! is all i can say great poems actually all of them..you sure express things in the most innovative ways this goes for all ur entries.