Saturday, April 22, 2006

stardom-raredom

All the stardom
All the glory
All vaporized

The minute I decided
To step down
-To make the pace of my life slower

I knew I would lose out my place
In the artistic phase of life
-The only place I believe, my talents lie

Now a lill drop of water comes out of my eye
But for what I ask myself
Why cry over spilt chocolate milkshake?

Whoever told stardom is everything
He should do a smiley bang bang
Cuz once Ur obsessed with it, there is nothing left in it

Some one said,
Don’t make something
Your everything cuz,
When something is gone, uve got nothing

Face the world
Make your own signature statement
Do all it takes
For that’s all what it takes

me me me bored so wrote tht googoo gaaggaa um ohkie me goin mad will b back wid another poem tommorow um pity u guys damn badly u know

so tata n take karee
manasa

2 comments:

Ms. Lane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Lane said...

hey nice poem!!..''why cry over spilt chocolate milk'' bit was really good..yes the idea of fame is addictive..many ppl loose out on life obsessing over it which is kinda pathetic