Monday, April 10, 2006

songs ahoy - a signature song collection

hey u ppl out dere

me the grt thgt of writing down my fav songs evah n yeah its NOT in order...hehe i can hear u go 'not another list!' ...lol comon it aint tht bad is it ? *oh no dont answr dat *

hehe so neway wanna read it read it ..dont wanna read it read it neway ! now im grt at laying down choices aint i ??*evil grin*

-beautiful soul by god jesse
-i still by bb boys
-world of our own by westlife
-incomplete
-let's get it started by bep
-'oru ooril' by karthik in kaaka kaaka
-someone's watchin ovah me by hilary
-larger than life by bb boys
-so yesterday by hilary
-rumours by lindsay lohan
-your still the one by shania
-why don't you kiss her by god jesse
-u make me wanna by blue
-in da club by 50 cent
-yeah yeah by usher
-one love by blue
-what's ur name by jesse
-have u evah by s club 7
-boulevard of broken dreams by greenday
-quit playin games wid my heart by bb boys
-white flag by dido
-i want it that way by bb boys
-the math by hilary duff
-complicated by avril
-hit me baby one more time by britney
-beacause you live by jesse
-peices of me by ashlee simpson
-behind these hazel eyes by kelly
-mohabbatein lutaunga by abhijeet saawant
-kabhi kabhi from yahaan
-fanaa both in tamil n hindi
-right here right now from bluffmaster
-say na say na from bluffmaster
-never gone by bb boys
-aao na from kyun ho gaya na
-pal by kk

hey wait actually ALLLLLLLL songs by ar rahman n hilary n kk n bb boys n blue HEHE
so watya think of my taste ...at least the part of my taste tht i revealed :)
lemme know
tata n take caree
manasa

No comments: