Friday, April 14, 2006

HO HUM HUM

Ho hum hum
Don’t look so glum!

Look at me
And try not to flee!

Think something good
At least something other than food!

Don’t waste ur chances
By getting into trances

Don’t think ur the best
But make sure thts thought by the rest!

Don’t fiddle wid ur loved ones
Did u forget they too have guns ?

Muahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaaahhahaha thts a poem by manasa the murderer hahahahahahhahahahaa
hehe im getting too many murderous thgts n yeah beware i mite killya if u dont temme how u feel bout the poem (i know ur going -oh no not again)

byeeeeeeeee n take care
manasa

4 comments:

Blazin said...

Ho Hum Hum Hum
You know am so dumb
Not leaving behind a comment
has left me so glum
You know i loved your poem
so hope you spare me the gun
my sweet little honey bun (lol major)

Blazin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol ehehe u ppl dont kill me for thanking u for the comments me bin too busy -my work schedule goes on like this
get up go for bb coaching school sc tuition math tuition come back eat sleep get up at 4 read till 6
muahahahahhaha
now u know why im going mad dontcha
neway arch i DONT like honey its so icky ehehhehe
so tata n take kare
byeeeee
manasa

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

correction hehe u ppl dont kill me for NOT thnking u hehe