Monday, April 24, 2006

THE AWESOME FOURSOME

Happy times
Rocking times
All come back
While I’m listening to a slow track

The times we sang
Times we were a gang
To reckon with
Now that’s all a past-a myth

All four of us
World of a time for each other we had
Never was a time I’d call bad
All forgotten and uncared of now..

Tears practically jutting out from me now..
No one, I can share, my other half with
We have no time for each other
All wearing out ourselves like a blacksmith

Every time we saw that unlucky cute guy!
Every time he went, for one of us, sigh!
Just for me, strenuous coaching u people went through!
Brushing through all that, like finding the essence of shampoo

Sometimes I wish I could run back through time
My little sign of hesitation is a crime
Why, I might ask myself –maybe just because..
I don’t want them untouched like this in a dusty shelf

I can still imagine all of us ..
Running around Spencer
Checking out every nook
Like a sensor!

Well I guess those were supposed to remain memories
Maybe they were my life’s coolest accessories
Now new people have come into my life
But never forget u guys will always be my pocketknife

guys that was all imaginary/not true/artificial lots more u can say ! yea tht just shld be appreciated for its lovely poetic nature n yea i guess u can relate it to your olllle times hehehehe
tata n take kare
manasa

1 comment:

Sushruthi said...

hey thr mansa(moosa shd i say?)

the poem isnt exactly untrue ya know? I think it kinda reminds me of u me n lux... but thn its not like thats in the past... so mabbe we just arent the AWESOME FOURSOME but still... Maybe we shd a find a FOURTH... mabbe not...