Tuesday, April 25, 2006

~your knight in shining armour ~

Surrounded by demons here I am
No clue –nothing to do
Waking up in a critical moment
Does it matter if it’s a torment?

They don’t understand what I want
But are connected by a word called family
What they ask I should grant
This part of my life, I wish to oversee

They are the people I don’t really care about
But u girl, Ur the one I really want
That’s what, to myself, I shout
No use now as we’ve drifted apart

You came into my life unexpectedly
Took my social life by storm
You made me follow you around faithfully
Girl you were DA BOMB

We were always together
Living every waking moment with each other
I’m sitting here writing this damn thing
Or rather waiting hopefully for a tring tring

Together we used to party all night
I had no idea it dint mean, to you, anything at all
All the lonely nights ive suffered all right
Sitting alone, like a princess not attending the ball

Now im praying to god
Hoping he’ll spark a light
On what’s been like a cold rod
Ahh wish I was your mighty knight

mauahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha n u better like it n leave in ur thgts
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
manasa da grt

4 comments:

Ms. Lane said...

awwwwwwwwww......manasa this is seriously sweet. what caught my attention was the title..damn nice ..so you waiting for your knight??..lol jus kiddin. anyway a real nice one yet again.sheesh i need to get a lot more creative ,my comments on ur blog seem to be all the same..chal choa!! untill i find more creative things to say bout ur stuff..take care.rini

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

hehe put it the other way rini -my knight in shining armour is waiting for me whilst i write this poem ...sheesh he cant even wait for five mins!

hehe u tc
manasa

Abhishek Saxena said...

hey manasa! i really liked this poem..really fit for my situation :)...hey can i borrow this poem from u for my wud to be gf(its better to ask author before stealing in case she has got copyright hehe)..takkk care

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

lol nething for a friend abhi
:)

keep stealin
manasa